Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wall-E

I went to the movies with Tammy last week. We saw Wall-E. Wall-E is a robot - he was cute, but no fur... And he runs on solar cells.

I run on treats and affection!



There was popcorn on the floor, but not as much as I'd have liked. I only managed to get one piece before Tammy caught me. Too bad popcorn is so noisy! It was dark enough that I could've sneaked a lot more, but it's so darn crunchy and loud!



Me and Wall-E actually have quite a bit in common; he doesn't talk much, either. We're both skilled at non-verbal communication. He uses his eyebrows a lot, just like me - Tammy calls me Miss Shifty Eyes. I talk with my growly growls and pouty mouth, doggie smile, and bouncy step, too.



Wall-E has cold metal hands, though, and my paws are soft and warm and furry. I'd rather be hugged by me than Wall-E any time.



Tammy says Wall-E is the best animated movie she's seen, and she's recommending it to everybody she knows.



That Wall-E sure is cute, but he doesn't out-cute me, and he can't out-perform me, either!

No comments: